From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 10:52 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Magazines(OT)

I used to like and read Windows NT Mag which became Windows 2000 Mag which became Windows .NET Mag which became Windows IT Pro. I stopped subscribing several years ago when the price start going through the roof as did the ratio of advertising to good content. Now I will stop by a book store occasionally and look at the magazine and if it has something I see that is useful (or if there is a writeup on one of the joeware tools) I will buy it. I used to send in little pieces to them as well but I also stopped that when they published one of my pieces in their security newsletter instead of in the main mag. The reason I wrote it up was to get it into the main mag so people could read it and use it, the security newsletter was not just overpriced, it was ridiculously overpriced.