From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carlos Magalhaes
Sent: Wednesday, 21 September 2005 10:39 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Kerberos Delegation

Yeah Im not sure about that either at the moment IIS is REALLY ACTING WEIRD, KEN where are you :P - .

I had the Share Point website in the IIS MMC specify SPSAppPool (which was a App pool I created) when I checked the MetaBase.XML file ( you know I love looking at the guts of systemsJ ) it was still specifying DefaultAppPool (and I mean I had rebooted the server a few times) also DO NOT RUN:

Cscript adsutil.vbs set w3svc/1/ntauthenticationproviders “Negotiate,NTLM”

Iisreset

I know it seems logical but I KEPT the quotations in there and what it ended up doing was: ““Negotiate,NTLM”” ***Note the double quotes

And all auth was being defaulted to Anonymous (thank heavens for a network sniffer J )

Even though I fixed these issues and I have made sure my Metabase.xml file is correct with “Negotiate,NTLM” and with the correct App Pool with the correct user etc,  when I run AuthDiag the only “Test Authentication” option I get is NTLM, the Server Settings Node though specifies “Negotiate,NTLM” for that Site.

When I check my ISA server I STILL see User – Anonymous so I am a bit stumped at the moment !!!

YEAH it going to be sooooo cool to meet up with you guys in Redmond next week J