From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Sudhir Kaushal
Sent: Wed 9/21/2005 5:26 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] vbscript to read a remote file

Hi All,

My requirement is to read some characters from a . txt file located on remote
machine and write them in another text file on a local machine from where i
will run the script.
I have a script which do all this on a local machine ( read some text from
one file and write to another ). However i am not getting how to fetch the
text data from remote machine..  I have some idea that i have to use
WSHControllers object to run a script on the remote machine and fetch the
data.

Any pointers in that direction would be appreciated.

Regards,
Sudhir Kaushal
Systems Engineer (GIS)
Computer Sciences Corporation.
India - + 91 120 2582323 Ext. 2649
Denmark - + 45 70100024 Ext. 2649

"You never win Silver, You lose Gold"

delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind
CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for
such purpose.