-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pennell, Ronald B.
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 3:54 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] 2003 SP1

On this same subject, is there anything in Service Pack (2003) that presents
client systems from not being able to ping or join a domain?  I have
installed a new domain with 3 clients.  Setting up DNS/WINS, etc.
The Clients can ping each other, the router and switch, but not the new AD
server.  Server can ping everyone else.  It just can't be pinged, or even
recognized by anyone else.

Ron Pennell
IDA