This is always a good starting place if you find it consumable:  http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2254.html

Optionally, using the ADU&C MMC Snap-in you can build some “Saved Queries” and see how they are built (Query String) by the snap-in to learn some of the intricacies.

Regards,

Aric

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harding, Devon
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 1:51 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] LDAP filters

Where can I fine more info on creating LDAP filters?  I’m trying to have Exchange 2003 Address List display users on multiple Mailbox Stores and Groups.  I have to do a custom LDAP search to accomplish this.

Devon Harding

Windows Systems Engineer

Southern Wine & Spirits - BSG

954-602-2469

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient
and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use or distribution of
the information included in the message and any attachments is
notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this
message and any attachments. Thank You.