From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Kamlesh Parmar
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:33 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Fwd: password policy not getting reflected on Domain object

Hey guys any pointers on this issue?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kamlesh Parmar < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Oct 5, 2005 1:02 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org

Hi All,

I tried to search the archives, but couldn't find anything relevant,

anyway,
In our domain, in past, due to replication issue, our password & account lockout policy was getting reverted back to defaults.
we cleared the replication issues, but now if we change the password or account lockout policy in DDGPO, it doesn't get applied to domain object.

The values of maxpwdage,minpwdage etc., on Domain object are not reflecting the values set in DDGPO.

for the time being, i had set the values directly on domain object using adsiedit.msc

Shud I just take a backup and run DCGPOFIX?  or any other things I should look at ?

--
Kamlesh

--