Hello to all,

I am running project server 2000 on a windows 2000 server box.  Recently users started getting the below error message.  I have checked authentication and it is set to use “Integrated Windows Auth”

I have also tried to start and restart the services but no luck.

You are attempting to log on using a Windows user account, but you do not have a Windows user account on this server. You need to change the account in your profile or contact your server administrator to set up your Windows user account on this server. (5002)

Would any one provide some pointers?

Thanks,

Juan