Hi Mulnick,

I get the same error when i give ldap://domainname. Yes i am using IE. Sorry i didnt get what u mean to ask by " How are your directory
settings in OE configured exactly?

Regards,

Sudhir

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

"Al Mulnick" <amulnick
@hotmail.com>

Sent by: ActiveDir-owner

10/10/2005 10:01 AM