From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Peter Johnson
Sent: Mon 10/10/2005 4:43 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD Migration Question

Hi Alex

Get hold of the MS article on upgrading Windows 2000 Ad to 2003. Basically you
will need to do the schema extensions on your current Schema master. Once the
changes have replicated to your other DC's then bring up your first W2K3 DC and
move the FSMO roles, taking into account DC/GC placements etc and then carry on
as in my first mail.

Regards

Peter