From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:54 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Schema Updates

No slight on intelligence, technical prowess, or anything of that like,
Deji.

I only meant that I'd rather work through a language barrier discussing
technology with people in India or China than to discuss Cisco software
products w/ Cisco support reps.  It'd be a far more positive experience...
:)

:m:dsm:cci:mvp  marcusoh.blogspot.com