Kamlesh, this is not a direct response to your script, or anything like that.

I have not been paying much attention to this thread lately, so apologies to
the OP if I am missing something here. I just think that we are getting silly
here re-inventing wheels when there is already a mechanism in place to
achieve the stated goal.

Instead of doing startup script and net add, why not use the "restricted
group"/memberof  option?. You can go through the GUI and pick the correct
group and you wouldn't have to worry about translations because the name
would be in plain sight for you to see.

I mean, if you have German clients (which I do here), install the admin tools
on a German client, run ADUC and walk through the Restricted Group GUI, se
the focus of your search to that German computer, and you will be able to
pick administratoren from the list. Then you use that to build your policy.

I am probably over-simplifying your needs, but it doesn't seem so to me.

Going back to <not paying attention> mode now :)

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT