-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rich Milburn
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:34 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] single login size in bytes?

Al speaking of QoS (and feel free to mail me offline [whoever] if it's too
off-topic)... I have never really bothered with QoS on XP because most users
(IMHO) do not use anything that takes advantage of it.  In order to use it
for our credit card processing traffic, would it be true that all devices
and the software that forwards it would have to support QoS?  i.e. the app
in the store that submits the request via SSL, the store router, our router
here, etc?  Anyone know some basic white papers that discuss that without me
having to study to pass the QoS Certification Test?

Thanks
Rich

Rich Milburn
MCSE, Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
Sr Network Analyst, Field Platform Development
Applebee's International, Inc.
4551 W. 107th St
Overland Park, KS 66207
913-967-2819
"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to
do it." - Pablo Picasso