Gee Tom - I am not sure you can add enough zero's to the end of the number you create...

Try thinking of a number, halve it (opportunity), multiply it by 3.2 (business), subtract the number you fist thought of (size) and then add 20% (location).

Any help?

themolk. ;)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Kern
Sent: Thursday, 13 October 2005 11:37 AM
To: activedirectory
Subject: [ActiveDir] salary(OT)

well, i've been consulting for 2 months full time for a company and now they want to make me an offer to work for them(yeah,i'm amazed too..)
At first it was a head/senior AD position  but now they want to throw in Exchange in the mix.
they used to outsource all their windows infrastructure and during my tenure there, they took it back so they have no AD/Exchange people.

This is a 3000 user finanical corp in Manhattan.

my question is, what kind of salary would one expect for a such a position, taking into account the bussiness and location and size.

thanks