From: joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 11:03 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Knowing when users were deleted.

Correct, you can currenlty only get the when and the where (DC Where not Client Where).

Which raises the question. How many people would like a metadata stamp with the GUID or SID of the userid that made the modification for a given attribute (or value if appropriate)? Or would it be ok to just have who made the last change to the object? Either way, none of the "administrators group" nonsense, it points to a specific security principal.