From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mauricio F. Funes
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:56 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Domain Controller Consolidation utilizing Dual Core CPUs

Gentleman,
Does anyone has any information regarding Domain Controller consolidation utilizing Dual Core CPUs?
I have not seen anything reports from microsoft indicating the performance boost gained by utilizing Dual Core technology on DCs. It is presume to be much better that the 20% to 30% gain from Hyper Threading CPUs.

Thanks for your input,

Mauricio Funes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pasadena, CA