I am looking for some example script and/or help for the script I am writing for
my company. What I want to achieve is if I run the script against the machine
list which will be in the text file, it should give me the output in
the text file
saying which machine account is enabled, disabled or not found.

I know how to manipulate the text files using fso object but I am not sure
what do I need to use to get the attributes of computer container in AD. Any
help in this regard is highly appreciated and valued.

Please let me know if you need more information abou this.

Jitendra Kalyankar