From: Darren Mar-Elia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 8:34 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Group Policy Object for Windows Firewall

Just an FYI on this. "On the Domain" can be tricky here. For example. If
your user is connected to the corporate network via VPN, they will be
considered "off the domain" and will use the standard profile. The
determination process is documented pretty well in the following
article:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg0504.mspx