________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:54 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] NT enumeration

NT4 doesn't allow to query with a filter. You enumerate and filter
yourself. The way you would have to do it with getuserinfo is to get a
list of all computers in the domain (net view) and then ask for info on
each one and parse out the password age. You may be able to do a query
like thing with WMI but it is still enumerating so has none of the speed
of a real query like you get with AD.

You can look for other tools that can dump en masse or maybe do the
enumeration for you. I do not currently have anything. I thought about
making an oldcmpNT but it is a completely different program from oldcmp
and I just never did it as I had other things I wanted to do more.

Alternatively, you should be able to write an entire adsi script to do
dump everything as well.