From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Za Vue
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 10:11 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Limiting User Logon to Specific Machines

I agree that GPO is the route to take. There is too much work keying in what workstations an account can log into.  I placed all lab machines and lab accounts into a single OU and apply GPO.

ASB wrote:
One option is to deny Logon access to this account via User Rights on
machines outside the lab.

Configure with GPO.

-ASB
 FAST, CHEAP, SECURE: Pick Any TWO