Hi all,

I have a problem getting Kerberos authentication to work between two forests
Should Kerberos referrals work between domains in different forests trusted
by a one way trust?

Client and user in intranet domain, resource in extranet forest
Windows Server 2003 SP1 & Windows XP SP2

Extranet domain trusts intranet domain

Trust is working for NTLM and Kerberos but I don’t get a referral to the
extranet domain when I expect it, I get one when specifically asks for a
referral ticket but not when just asking for service ticket

Have anyone else been able to get Kerberos referrals to work with a one way
external trust?

Any proposal what the problem could be if it should work with the one way
trust?

Regards Lars Hagberg

Lars Hagberg
Volvo Information Technology AB