-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al Mulnick
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 3:42 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Hardware Suggestions

Interesting.  If that solution becomes a problem, have a look at
http://www.centrify.com and see if you can change some of that :)

Seriously, it is interesting and I'm interested to hear of the long term
results as they occur.  Shall we check back in a year or so?

Al