Based on your DNS information it looks like you have MX record entries for NW1 and NW2.eitlink.com

eitlink.com     preference = 10, mail exchanger = nw2.eitlink.com
eitlink.com     preference = 10, mail exchanger = nw1.eitlink.com

Do you have Exchange (or an SMTP host) running on those two servers?

Phil