From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Fleischman
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:03 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Netlogon.dns (2)

I would have SWORN there was an issue in this code path, but the details escaped me.

So I pinged Steve offline who remembered the details…..basically, it’s this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;841395

So that could be what you’re hitting.

With some more details, we might be able to diagnose it if it is something else. But we might need to debug it to know for sure.

~Eric