From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of joe
Sent: Wed 11/9/2005 8:02 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Improving your AD's fault tolerance with old
hardware?

Even outside of Exchange I think it depends on how fast the box actually is
and how hard you hit AD.

For a box in the closet to offer a get out of jail because everything else
fails... Ok. But I would be concerned that other machines you don't think of
normally as much as you think of Exchange could find the DC and start using
it and get suboptimal perf from it.