I would love to see this script.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:03 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Automating NoMas

Me? I don't. I just change the password to a randomly-generated complex one,
make domain users its primary group, remove it from all groups except domain
users, hide it from GAL and move it to a "Terminated" OU.

That's where it stays until my monthly cleanup script runs, detects its
modified date, see if it's longer than "x number of days" (depending on
corporate retention policy), exmerges the mailbox and DELETEs the account.

I still have most of the scripts that does all that handy if you are
interested.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCT
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services