In my lab I had a computer account that would not completely migrate. It
was in AD but the ADMT did not change its domain affiliation and thus when I
logged on it created a whole new profile. This has me worried as I can just
see us do this to the head honcho here and all his programs go missing....I
did some research about the move user utility I noticed that there are
problems moving from one domain account to another (said its was most likely
permissions) Has anyone used this tool when you computer account migration
failed? If so what how did you get it to work. Or did you use another tool.
I look at the User Migration Tool from Microsoft but from what I read that's
for a reimage or a new load of XP....

Thanks,

john