Title: IP addresses on Name Server tab

I have one server that has two NICs (there are others configured the same way). On this particular server, I have a persistent problem. The IP addresses for both NICs keep showing back up on the name server tab for the zone that this server manages. On the other server in the same domain, this doesnt happen. I only have the one NIC which I want DNS to respond to and not the other. I realize this probably isnt worded very well, but heres basically what it looks like:

On the name server tab, all of my DNS servers are listed like so:

Server1 [10.1.x.x]

Server2 [10.1.x.x]

ProblemServer [10.1.x.x 10.2.x.x]

I thought what controlled this was the checkbox in DNS settings that says Register this Connections addresses in DNS. But that box is not checked. I only want the one address to be listed for this server on the name server tab. How do I get the second address to stop showing up?

Thanks!

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be confidential and privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not a named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any attachments from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.