From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Frank Abagnale
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:39 AM
To: Active
Subject: [ActiveDir] Outlook installed on a DC

Hi all,

I have a problem whereby our I've been asked by a manager to install outlook on our DC's to allow us to email back the services team when backups have failed.

I am dead against this, I have just managed to split the DC & File and Print roles and reduce the number of domain admins.

My gut feeling is against this, though I have no technical reason why this is bad?

Does anyone have any views or advice on this matter?
Any scenerio's that could occur would be nice...

thanks
Frank