Stupid question from the SBS AD crowd.....

Default tombstone value is 60 days on Win2k3
Default tombstone for new forests on 2k3 sp1 is 180

Translation for us SBS boxes... unless we change it it's 60 days if we were an RTM SBS box or 180 if we were a SP1 installed box.

For our space down here.... is there any disadvantage to increasing that value to something even longer? Is there a max value?

We only have one PDC and possibly an additional domain controller. If we have a pretty static-y network.... is there a disadvantage to increasing this value to aid in disaster recovery of the system state backup?
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx