From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Abagnale
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 5:24 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] exporting group membership

sorry, when I use the csvde command with it's parameters, it exports the data to CSV.

When I open the CSV file, I get the member information listed as:

CN=Frank Abagnale,OU=UserAccounts,DC=,DC=intara,DC=com;CN=Mike Richards,OU=UserAccounts,DC=intara,DC=com

in one cell.

How can I list the member without the full dn being displayed e,g just the display name

thanks

Rick Kingslan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Excel?

Otherwise, I'm not completely clear as to what you're trying to accomplish.

Rick

--
Posting is provided "AS IS", and confers no rights or warranties ...