Title: OT: Licensing compliance SBS

Folks, in an issue not related to my regular employer other than they recommended meIve been asked to assist a small non-profit with their SBS 2003 so they can use calendaring in Exchange (currently Exchange is turned off there).

I want to be able to assure them of their licensing compliance because the consultant who installed everything seems to have been less than above-board in that respect. Is there anything I can look at/document/verify within the SBS tools that will tell me that

1.      The server license is valid
2.      The client licenses (and how many) are valid

Also, since I dont have any experience with SBS other than a very old version, does a client purchase one CAL that applies to all products utilized on the SBS server, or are there individual CALS for server, Exchange, etc?

Thanks folks I just want to make sure I give these guys the best possible information.

Best regards

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be confidential and privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not a named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any attachments from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.