The basic beta shell is available. Go to Microsoft.com/downloads and
search on "monad" for the various downloads available, and pick the one
appropriate for your system. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rich Milburn
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 9:23 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Scripting/WMI/MONAD - was FSMO role transfer

I was about to mention that we missed that - I think we were looking at
the roll-ups and chocolate fountains and I had no clue what it was :)

So since I missed the presentation... is there a place where one can see
MONAD now?  i.e. is it just coming with E12, or is it to be in Vista?
Or is it in Vista now?  (I would check but my copy is not on the Net and
needs to be activated and after 45 minutes on 3 different phone numbers
at MS yesterday I got yet a 4th for MSDN tech support.  I think I will
reload and save myself some time!!)

Rich Milburn
MCSE, Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
Sr Network Analyst, Field Platform Development
Applebee's International, Inc.
4551 W. 107th St
Overland Park, KS 66207
913-967-2819
"I love the smell of red herrings in the morning" - anonymous