From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Kern
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 5:54 AM
To: activedirectory
Subject: [ActiveDir] exchange kerberos errors(OT)

I've been geeting Event ID 675 errors on my DC's lately.

The accounts referenced are the machine accounts of my Exchange servers.

The error is as follows-

Event Type: Failure Audit
Event Source: Security
Event Category: Account Logon
Event ID: 675
Date:  12/2/2005
Time:  3:58:39 PM
User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: OPNYC10
Pre-authentication failed:
  User Name:  EXNYC02$
  User ID:  MYDOMAIN\EXNYC02$
  Service Name:  krbtgt/OPANDCO.COM
  Pre-Authentication Type: 0x2
  Failure Code:  0x18
  Client Address:  192.168.20.1

I'm running a win2k sp4 forest in native mode and exchange 2k in native mode.

I don't know if this is something I should be worried about or not.

Thanks