Is the audit policy at the domain or OU level over riding the local policy settings?

Generate a RSOP report to determine the effective settings.

neil

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bahta Nathaniel V Contractor NASIC/SCNA
Sent: 06 December 2005 14:26
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Auditing permissions changes to a folder/disk/file

All,

I am trying to audit changes to the permissions to a folder.  So far:

I have changed the local computer audit policy to audit success and failures of object access.
I have enabled auditing on a folder for Everyone and put a check in the box for Change Permissions success and failures.
I then change the permissions on the folder.
Security log for the system does not log anything.

Any thoughts on what step I may have missed or what could cause the Security log to not log any data?

Nate