-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:13 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] LDAP Traffic Replay

Yeah I have the full netmon available to me but Ethereal kind of punks
netmon out. I stopped using netmon a couple of years ago now.  ;o)

Either way, both are simple monitors and that is a very small piece of what
I need. The hard parts are the breaking out into a replayable format and
replaying.