-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of King, William
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:55 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] DNS Question

Hi Johnny,

You can delegate security of the DNS Zone to allow read-only access.

See
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/S
erverHelp/73b2314f-6acf-422a-85bc-c1d04d1d8e00.mspx

The user can run the DNS management snap-in on their local system and
connect to the remote DNS server.

William