From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 3:47 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] ADMT Request

Hi All

I am not sure anybody that can do anything with this listens on this
list but we have been using ADMT v.3 with great success for a very large
scale migration.  The multi session ability has been a huge benefit to
us.  We are running into a problem keeping multiple sessions straight.

How hard would it be to include a description field that you can fill in
when you start the session that would then show up in the title bar for
the session (something like Session DENVER, California, etc)

Just a wish.

James R. Day
Active Directory Core Team
Office of the Chief Information Officer