I agree, hire a contractor.  Get it done right while things are still in their
infancy.

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Za Vue
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:13 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] W2K & W2K3 environment.

Perhaps hiring an experience MCSE contractor will help. Replications and other
issues with AD is almost always a start with DNS.

You are talking about redoing the who AD structure and loosing accounts and
passwords? How large is the company? How will you implement Windows
2003 differently than you did Windows 2000?

The languages on the workstations will not be an issue.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx