-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of steve patrick
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 11:36 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Active Dir web based management

There was an older package from MS which was free-
noted here:
http://weblogs.asp.net/conrad/archive/2003/12/29/46329.aspx

If  you want a copy of it ( no guarantees warranties blah blah..)  I  can
send it to you, it may be a good place to start and you can modify it to
suit your needs.

steve