From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tom Kern
Sent: Tuesday, 20 December 2005 9:01 a.m.
To: activedirectory
Subject: [ActiveDir] last dhcp question

Is there a way to backup the dhcp db from the comand line while dhcp service is running?

I know ntbackup can't do it as the db is locked when in use.

also, i know dhcp makes a backup of the mdb and trans logs and other files every 60mins to the backup folder but is there a way via the command line to get the most up to date backup without stopping the service?

Thanks guys

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.