-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley, CPA
aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:08 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Alternate NetBIOS/DNS name for W2K3 DC

Didn't say it was a best practice at all on DCs... it's just that as
usual on SBS we tend to throw 'best pracitices' right out the window
[and DON'T EVEN get me started on what STUPID QB 2006 requires you to do on
a server [any server] to share out the database on their new sybase
SQLanywhere version that makes me shudder].   We do set up user quotas
though....

and hey ... I don't have everyone logging in with domain admin rights like
another MVP who just walked into a firm  :-)