From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of David Adner
Sent: Tue 12/20/2005 1:05 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] FFL 2003 is one-size-fit-all?

Just out of curiosity, but do you find this behavior unusual?  Would you
think it's still reasonable to be able to introduce, for example, a 2000 DFL
Domain in a 2003 FFL Forest?  Were you thinking of a merger/migration
scenario where perhaps you need to migrate in a 2000 Domain into your 2003
Forest?