From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Blair, James
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 4:08 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Termservers and users desktops

Craig,

Have you looked at setting up roaming user profiles with disk space quotas? I find training staff in Terminal Server, Citrix etc. usage to be imperative and understated as it is hard for some people to get their head around the fact that the Desktop they are using is not actually on their machine physical.

James