I'm still not clear on whether you want to do this for the homedrive attribute or if you are trying to do something else.

Might just be a little dense (that sometimes happens around this time of year).

You want to add a _vbscript_ to your ADU&C so you can right click and enable some function that currently is not available, vs. using a script to enable it in bulk.  Is that correct?

I believe you want something similar to this, right? http://www.2000trainers.com/article.aspx?articleID=317&page=2