-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of TIROA YANN
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:27 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Duplicate your AD domain with this new (free) tool

Hi  Activedir List :)

A new free tool is now available here
http://www.yside.com/projects/tools.htm which name is XSync v0.2

It duplicates your real AD Domain in a test lab with no SID issues.

Thanks a lot to Chris Wall ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) who made the
information available on the ExhcangeList with the same thread "Duplicate
your AD domain with this new (free) tool".

Cheers,

Yann