Is the account the built in admin account (-500) or a newly created account
with the original account renamed. If so then normal account lockout
procedures should be followed.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bernard, Aric
Sent: 28 December 2005 00:44
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] ID Locket Out when Accessing DC

With my consulting hat on, I have the following questions:

Do you only have problems with this one user account?
What is your account lockout policy set to?
What are the Domain and Forest functional levels?
Are you having any replication problems with the DC you are connecting
to?
Is the machine you are using to connect to the DC joined to the domain?
Have you reviewed the security logs on the DC after this has happened?
Have you performed a network trace o understand what transactions are
taking place between the client system and the DC?

Answer to these will help in diagnosing your issue.

Regards,

Aric