Wasn't different than the one I was thinking of.  I wasn't thinking of the gentleman sailor, scholar, and world-traveller from NZ though.

I'm well aware that the Tony you speak of is a Microsoft employee who's considering writing a utility to fill a gap he likely sees among his customers. I was suggesting earlier, as were several others, that this functionality may already exist and that Tony should be made aware of it and possibly should check with the AD and Exchange produt teams and maybe even OTG (or whatever they're called today in case I missed the memo.)

Al