From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of shereen naser
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 8:43 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] WinXP and Win2003

men...men....men.... they can't answer a simple question, they need to know the how's and the why's and the where's and the when's, I couldn't even go through all of your answers cause apparently its not within my scope of interest :), I need to do this damned testing specifically this way, end of story.
Its not enough am stucked now with 5 minutes of switching between the 2 OSes and joinining/disjoining domains and loosing my tools from one boot to the other, I have to explain why am in deep shit on top of that!
Back to the people who tried to help :) originally I used the same name, when I realized the problem I tried 2 different names, but it didn't work, are you saying that I should use different names to beging with? if so will re-installing the W2k3 be enough without having to mess the xp? :(

thank you guys