-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Todd Hofert
Sent: 05 January 2006 20:01
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Exchange - Send As

There is a simple drop down in a new message labeled ACCOUNTS (assuming you
have more than one account configured in the profile). Click the down arrow
and select @123.com or @abc.com. We have users with five different accounts
and this is fool proof for us(and we are not all the sharpest). Simply
populating the from field doesn't work for us as replies always use the
default address. Using the Accounts drop downs ensures that the mail appears
from the correct address and replies to that address as well.