Title: Way OT: DC & Server monitoring tools
What does the part at the bottom say... the part that says

Best Match of:

That will tell you how much of the DN it knows to be valid.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Douglas M. Long
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 9:06 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: adfind syntax

Man, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here. I just cannot figure this out. Don’t laugh; I am sure it is something stupid.

adfind -default -rb "ou=wsusclients,ou=xpclients" -f "(objectcategory=computer)"

I assume this should search for all computer objects on ou=wsusclients,ou=xpclients,dc=domain,dc=com

I am getting ldap_get_next_page_s: [dc1.domain.com] Error 0x20 (32) - No Such Object